What Are My Options?
Depending on your income and family size, you may be eligible for coverage through one of the following programs.
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- Hoosier Healthwise
Our licensed and certified Indiana Navigators can help you enroll in and understand your health coverage options. We can assist you at any point in the enrollment process: applying, submitting documents, understanding how to use your coverage, reporting changes, or re-enrolling.
Enrollment Center Hours
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM: Monday – Friday with lunch closure of 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Open Enrollment for the Federal Marketplace ended December 15, 2018. However, you may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period for various circumstances. See the Enrollment Office for details.
What to bring with you
- Photo identification
- Citizenship (birth certificate, naturalization papers, green card, permanent resident card, immigration status, etc.)
- Social Security Numbers (for all applicants)
- Current Income (proof of household income for 30 days prior to appointment for individuals applying;90 days for children and pregnant women; most recent tax return if self employed)
- Tax information (filing status, dependents, estimated income, etc.)
- Proof of address (utility bill or payment)
- Additional items may be requested