What Are My Options?
Depending on your income and family size, you may be eligible for coverage through one of the following programs.
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- Hoosier Healthwise
Our licensed and certified Indiana Navigators can help you enroll in and understand your health coverage options. We can assist you at any point in the enrollment process: applying, submitting documents, understanding how to use your coverage, reporting changes, or re-enrolling.
Enrollment Center Hours
Our Enrollment Center is located on the first floor at our Calhoun location with operation hours as follows: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday – with lunch closure of 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM. Wednesday hours are 8:00AM – 7PM with no lunch closure.
To make an appointment please call our main line at 260-458-2641, our walk-in hours are limited on a first come, first serve basis. If you are utilizing walk-in hours, please see our front desk upon arrival to sign in and one of our staff members will be with you as soon as possible.
What to bring with you
- Photo identification
- Citizenship (birth certificate, naturalization papers, green card, permanent resident card, immigration status, etc.)
- Social Security Numbers (for all applicants)
- Current Income (proof of household income for 30 days prior to appointment for individuals applying;90 days for children and pregnant women; most recent tax return if self employed)
- Tax information (filing status, dependents, estimated income, etc.)
- Proof of address (utility bill or payment)
- Additional items may be requested